About Your Visit
We are open for in-person visits once again, by appointment only as usual.
Virtual appointments by video and phone are also an option if you are not quite comfortable with venturing out yet. If you are a senior or a patient with underlying health issues, I would suggest that you hold off a bit longer if possible.
We are really looking forward to seeing you again!
It has been a very difficult past few months for everyone.
You will notice some changes when you come in. We do not allow anyone to sit in the waiting room.
COVID-19 Government and Board Regulations
We want to assure you that we are taking these precautions very seriously. We have adapted all requirements and implemented all required policies.
The new policies are as follows:
- Screening the day of the appointment.
- All practitioners will wear a mask and gloves.
- We ask that you arrive with your own mask. If you do not have a mask then one will be provided.
- Our door is always locked so just knock and we will greet you at the door. This avoids door knob contact and allows us to do final screening questions before entering.
You will then be asked to wash your hands and then be seated in a completely disinfected chair. We ask that only the client enters the office unless one care provider is needed.
- Hand sanitizer is at the front door and in each treatment room. Gloves are there too if you’d like.
- We are staggering appointments and seeing less volume of clients to ensure traffic in the clinic is kept to a minimum.
- While we have always cleaned our treatment rooms after each visit, we have increased our efforts toward disinfecting all surfaces in the treatment rooms after each appointment and throughout the clinics multiple times per day.
As you know we always wear gloves when removing or inserting your ocular device.
Upon removal it is placed in a disinfectant of 2 parts bleach to 10 parts water.
Once our work is completed on your ocular device it is then again placed in fresh disinfectant, rinsed and reinserted.
Hugs, hand shakes and high fives are on hold for now, but we’ll get back to that as soon as we can.
COVID-19 elbow bumps are not only ok but very COOL!